Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Numbers are In: Yelawolf sells 40K copies of Radioactive

SMH. SMH. SMH. - I bet Jimmy Iovine is pissed right now. 40K copies on a debut album with the largest damn machine in the game behind him? I like dude and I think he's dope, I just don't think they've found a way to make his fan base crazy about him. We don't know what the f*ck his "image" is? Is it new Slim Shady, redneck, meth, rock infused? What the hell does "Radioactive" even have to do with the damn situation? What the hell are we supposed to think! Anywho - I just know 40K is DEFINITELY not what they were thinking when they signed this kid. They didn't even purchase him a 100K to boost sales! You know how Baby (Cash Money) do!!!



Yelawolf’s Radioactive Debuts at No. 27


Debuting this week was Yelawolf’s Radioactive, which landed at No. 27 position. The 2011 XXL Freshman’s album was picked up 40,700 times. -XXLmag.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment