Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Top 5 Artists To Look For In Indiana - #5 Jaecyn Bayne (Indianapolis, IN)

I saw a Top 5 list that did my market NO JUSTICE so I decided to put together my own list of artists to watch for in 2012. This is MY OPINION and I don't care if you don't agree! lol Like Pimp C said, you gon be mad at me for my opinion??? Each has his own lane and this list is in ORDER! With outfurther ado:


5. Jaecyn Bayne

Jaecyn Bayne has been touring the East and West coast with Canibus, Method Man, and many others. He also was featured on Kurupt (Dogg Pound) album "The Academy" and is looking to release his LP "Audio Therapy" in Jan. 2012 w/ records with Fred the Godson and more. His music is "Hip Hop" and his lyrics are very complex and NICE. Be on the lookout.



0 comments:

Post a Comment